Thu, Jul 07|
St. Jude Church
Mind Matters for Daily Living
Develop equanimity and strengthen mindfulness for daily living. This free program is based off The Laws of Spirit by Dan Millman. Topics will include balance, choices, process, presence, compassion, faith, expectation, integrity, action, cycles, surrender and unity.
Time & Location
Jul 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
St. Jude Church, 86 Main St, Norfolk, MA 02056, USA
About the Event
The key to Mind Matters is to develop equanimity – the steadiness of the mind even in difficult or stressful situations.
* A FREE program taught by Angela Cote. It is sponsored by St. Jude and the IThirst Initiative at 86 Main St. Norfolk.
* A weekly, evening program from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
* Course is 12 weeks: Thursdays, July 7 to Sept 22, 2022.
* Each class will have a focused intention to apply to daily life. The 12 intentions are: Balance, Choices, Process, Presence, Compassion, Faith, Expectation, Integrity, Action, Cycles, Surrender and Unity.
* Each participant will receive the book called “The Laws of Spirit” by Dan Millman which contains the 12 intentions/laws. Participants are invited to make a donation for the book.
*Participants will learn skills to develop equanimity by reading and discussing the book as well as practicing how the intentions/laws can be applied to daily life. An opening or closing meditation will be practiced to strengthen mindfulness in all areas of one’s life.
* Registration Deadline:July 1st (for ordering books)
Mind Matters for Daily Living$0.00