top of page
Join me for in-person yoga and meditation events or schedule me to come to you!
- Thu, Jun 15St. Jude ParishUnder the Oak Mindful Meditation Series runs weekly on Thursdays from June 15 to August 31st. Celebrate the summer season in the healing garden under the beautiful oak tree behind St. Jude’s Parish. You are invited to participate whether or not you can attend all sessions.
- Thu, Sep 07St. Jude ParishFear is a natural human emotion. Sometimes fears stems from real threats but it can also originate from imagined dangers both big and small. Come and learn for you or someone you love. Develop a greater understanding of this powerful emotion.
- Sat, Sep 16Apple Knoll FarmIn recognition of National Recovery Month, the iThirst Initiative will host Tim Hayes, natural horsemanship clinician and author of Riding Home, The Power of Horses to Heal. Participants will learn, execute and experience the Equine Therapy Clinic Program. No horse experience necessary.
- Thu, Sep 21St. Jude Parish
- Thu, Oct 05St. Jude ParishFind your Zen - the place of peacefulness and calm in your day thru the creative expression of simple art. This Zensational instructional art class will include an art book, a 12 piece art set & a guided meditation. This is 4 classes: Oct 5, 12, 19 & 26. Registration deadline is September 28.
Private Classes & Events
Please use the form below to submit your interest in booking a private event or class with me. I will be in touch within 24-48 hours after your submission to continue the conversation!
Please note that prices vary and depend on the number of attendees and mileage.
bottom of page